MPS/UPS + SEN Point
New Rush Hall School (NRHS) is a special school for children experiencing social, emotional and/or mental health difficulties (SEMH), many of which present challenging behaviour. As a school we pride ourselves on creating bespoke educational experiences to support vulnerable young people, who have not been able to access such support elsewhere achieve their fullest potential and develop holistically in terms of their social and emotional needs.
We currently have a vacancy in Primary for a qualified and experienced teacher. Additional responsibility across the school is available for the right candidate.
You will be joining NRHS at a very exciting time after just receiving the 4th consecutive Outstanding Ofsted inspection. Teachers in primary have an important contribution to make to shaping the schools future direction.
We are looking for an exceptional teacher with:
- Qualified Teacher status.
- Successful classroom experience of Quality First Teaching.
- An interest in, and understanding of, Special Educational Needs and the factors which affect behaviour.
- Resilience, stamina, flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude to hard work and challenging situations.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, child-focused team of staff with a community feel.
- A highly rewarding job with no risk of boredom.
- A present SLT with an open-door policy.
- A well-structured staff wellbeing offer.
- Career progression and extensive CPD Programme.
- Opportunities for additional responsibility and promotion.
f you are a successful mainstream teacher who wants a challenge, but are worried about making a move into special education, call us to talk about how an SEMH experience can enhance your professional development. NQTs are welcome to apply.
If you want a greater insight into what your day will look like at the school feel free to view this recent Sky News report.
Download the Application Form and Job Description by clicking on the links below:
All completed application forms should be sent to the attention of the Headteacher:
The closing date for this post is Wednesday 28th September 2022 at 12.00pm.
Interviews will take place w/c 3rd October 2022