- Grey polo shirt with NRHS logo.
- Blue sweatshirt with NRHS logo (Years 7, 8 & 9).
- Grey sweatshirt with NRHS logo (Years 10 & 11).
- Dark (black or grey) trousers or skirt (at least knee-length).
- Black shoes or trainers (trainers must be all black, no different colour soles or laces).
- Pupils are supplied with a school P.E. kit, which is kept in school. Parents/Carers are asked to ensure their child has a pair of plimsolls or black trainers to wear during P.E. lessons. Coats are not to be worn inside the school building.
- No valuable jewellery should be worn to school, and the only earrings allowed are studs or small hoops.
- Pupils should not wear make-up or false/acrylic nails to school.