MS + SEN Point
New Rush Hall School (NRHS) is a special school for children experiencing social, emotional and/or mental health difficulties (SEMH), many of which present challenging behaviour.
We currently have a vacancy in Primary for a qualified and experienced teacher. Responsibility for leading a curriculum area may be available to a candidate with the right skills and experience.
You will be joining NRHS at a very exciting time; there is a new leadership team in place across the whole school with ambitious plans for school improvement. Teachers in the primary department will have an important contribution to make to shaping the school’s future direction.
We are looking for an exceptional teacher with:
• Qualified Teacher status.
• Successful classroom experience of Quality First Teaching.
• An interest in, and understanding of, Special Educational Needs and the factors which affect behaviour.
• Resilience, stamina, flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills.
• A positive attitude to hard work and challenging situations.
We can offer you:
• Children with a hunger to learn.
• The opportunity to be part of a hard-working, supportive, solution focussed team of professionals.
• A highly rewarding job with no risk of boredom.
If you are a successful mainstream teacher who wants a challenge but are worried about making a move into special education, call us to talk about how SEMH experience can enhance your professional development. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Download the Application Form and Job Description by clicking on the links below:
All completed application forms should be sent to the attention of the Headteacher:
The closing date for this post is Tuesday 24th May 2022 at 12.00pm.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th May.